'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You can take your own Car for a drive around the twists and turns of a circuit on our dedicated own car track day events.
This Voucher will allow you to book any car track day from our track days calendar up to the value of £100. There are hundreds of dates across various circuits nationwide at real race circuits such as Rockingham, Oulton Park and Silverstone and also European circuits the likes of Spa Franchamps. If you wish to share the drive you can add additional drivers for an additional cost. Other extras can also be added at additional costs such as passengers, helmet hire, garage and tuition. All drivers and passengers must wear a helmet which must be worn at all times whist out on the track and the car must pass the noise limits set for that particular venue and date. Please see our car track day guide for useful info.
Typical itinerary (can vary depending on the venue)
Welcome and Safety briefing
Circuit Opens for driving at 9am
Hour break for Lunch
Circuit closes at 5pm (or dusk)
A typical track day runs from 9am - Dusk. Drivers sign on is usually around 8am.
The Voucher will be valid for 10-months. You can book directly onto a date by phone. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All participants must hold a Full Driving Licence and be legal to drive on UK roads. Cars must be in safe working order and run below the set noise limit. Drivers are required to wear a helmet (hire is available). Incidents on Circuit and bad weather may cause track time to be interrupted. No refund or compensation is offered in these Circumstances.
Your track time may be affected by the Weather. This is part and parcel of a typical track day and usually participants are not offered a rebooking unless significant track time is lost
This Voucher gives you £100 credit towards any of the available Car track days within its expiry
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.