'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Which is the best? How does the Ferrari F430 Coupe compare to that British thoroughbred, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage? There’s only one way to find out – take both for a spin around Silverstone’s world-famous circuit.
Pitch the delightful squeal of the light, agile, 400 BHP Ferrari against the grace and power of the 4.3 litre, V8 Aston Martin. Enjoy the subtle (and not so subtle) differences in power, handling, dynamics and luxury refinement. Once your laps are done, you’ll be one of the lucky few who can genuinely settle the argument between the Ferrari and the Aston Martin.
30-minute safety briefing
Demonstration lap with instructor
Session 1 – Aston Martin: 5 laps (9.8 miles approx.)
Session 2 – Ferrari: 5 laps (9.8 miles approx.)
Debrief and driver assessment
Circuit: One of Silverstone’s famous circuits
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Please note once you have been booked onto a date and time, no changes or cancellations can be made.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Age: 21 or over.
Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 6ins.
Maximum weight: 18 stone.
Drivers must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted).
Licence required? Yes, full UK manual driving licence for at least three years. Please bring it on the day.
International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Selected Saturdays throughout the year. Sessions from 11:00 onwards.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Silverstone Head to Head Experience - Anytime Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Silverstone Head to Head Experience - Anytime
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
5 / 5Based on 5 reviews over the past year
06 June 2022
Very good experience overall.
30 May 2022
A very professional operation with friendly instructors. Really enjoyed my driving experience and I was able to drive the cars that had been specified. Would have been nice to have had a couple of extra laps though! Highly recommended for a great racing car experience.
01 May 2022
Both cars are absolute beasts, going down the hangar straight at 140mph was something I’ll never forget. The instructor was great, really helpful and makes you drive better than you could ever imagine!
19 April 2022
Brilliant day, highly recommended. Tim our host was the most enthusiastic and passionate person I have encountered in a very long time, could not do enough to make sure we had a super time and made the very most of being at such an iconic venue as Silverstone. Steve the instructor in the car must have nerves of steel and encouraged me to really push myself and the car to fully understand quite what these machines are capable of.