'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Ingliston Race Circuit in partnership with DrivingExperience.com lets you drive two "Elite" Supercars. You won't believe how fast, gorgeous, and expensive these premium vehicles are! You don't need to be unassessably wealthy to reserve time in these cars with us; you can take one for a spin for as low as £157! Aston Martin Vantage, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Huracan, Lamborghini LP570 Performante, McLaren Artura, Nissan "Fast and Furious" GTR, or a Porsche 991 are some of the options available. An experienced instructor will be by your side to assist you in performing to your best. Your reservation with DrivingExperience.com also includes a free demo lap that is exclusive to us.
Welcome and introduction
Free Demo Lap (exclusive to Trackdays.co.uk customers)
3 miles driving your first chosen Elite Supercar
3 miles driving your second chosen Elite Supercar
High speed passenger ride in an Ariel Atom
A 'double the distance' upgrade is pre-payable on voucher checkout or when you book your experience.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
An optional ‘Excess Damage Insurance’ can be purchased upon receiving your confirmation email directly with the experience provider or at the venue (prices may vary). Specific car availability may be subject to change in the event mechanical or operational factors.
Order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto any available date. A surcharge of £30 is applicable to book this experience on a weekend. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Knockhill. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age 17
Participants must hold a full, valid driving licence
Minimum height 5ft
Maximum height 6ft 6
Maximum weight 19 stone
All drivers must be able-bodied
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Spectators are welcome at all venues with no extra charge
Disabled access may vary depending on location
Children must be supervised at all times
Pets are not permitted at any circuit
Experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
In cases of extreme weather conditions i.e snow, ice or fog experiences may have to be postponed for health and safety reasons. Customers will be given as much notice as possible and will be offered an alternative date to reschedule their experience. A text and/or email will be sent out to all customers and if where possible a phone call. It is important that correct participant contact information is given at the time of booking to ensure all customers are contactable in these instances.
This experience is available on selected weekend and weekdays from March to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Drive Two Elite Supercars + Hot Lap and Demo Near Me