'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A chance for a junior aged between 10 and 17 to get behind the wheel of two of the best performance cars in the world. After a short briefing with the instructor its time to let rip in the supercars. Which two will you choose?
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving supercar one with an instructor
Up to 6 miles driving supercar two with an instructor
Presentation of individual driving certificate
Choose from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi R8, Aston Martin and Nissan GTR.
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Participants must be aged between 10 and17.
Minimum height: 4ft 10in.
Maximum weight: 17 stone.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Participants must be medically fit to take part.
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate.
Viewing is available for spectators.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Glasses must be worn if required for driving.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
No dogs allowed on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer. Car choice subject to availabilty.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.