'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Triple Supercar Thrill gets you a total of 18 miles driving, 6 in each of your chosen supercars at a selection of premium venues. Pick from a fleet that includes the Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Nissan GT_R and BMW i8 before getting in the hot seat and getting on track. You'll be partnered with a professional instructor who'll tell you exactly how you can get the most out of your drive, helping you hit the apex on those tricky corners.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
6 miles driving supercar 1
6 miles driving supercar 2
6 miles driving supercar 3
Cars to choose from include; Aston Martin DB9/V8, Audi R8, Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Porsche 911, BMW i8 and if you are brave enough, the Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. Upon booking you will not be able to specify which model but can pre-book the make. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can pre-order a photo package once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Extremely limited weekday only dates. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.