'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Are you mad about Mustangs? Do you know your GT350's from your GT500's? Then the Triple Mustang Blast is for you... choose three from a choice of four Mustangs, including the Ford Shelby GT, Ford Mustang GT, Shelby GT350 and the infamous Shelby Mustang GT500, or Eleanor as Nicholas Cage called it in 'Gone in 60 Seconds'.After signing on, you'll hear all the dos and donts during a drivers safety briefing, before heading down to the pit. You'll receive up to 6 miles of driving in each of your chosen muscle cars, and you'll be accompanied by an instructor every step of the way. Their job isn't just to keep you safe, they'll be pointing out the racing line and showing you where the apexes are. As well as telling you when to brake and when to really put your foot down so you can hear and feel just how powerful these American thoroughbreds are.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving Mustang 1
Up to 6 miles driving Mustang 2
Up to 6 miles driving Mustang 3
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 1 reviews over the past year
24 August 2021
Got it as a gift to my lady. She loved it as a huge Mustang fan but if it was me driving I would not be happy.
Overbooked - it was so busy there was no way to go over 60mph. There were traffic jams forming on the track! That's where gift receiver wasn't impressed herself.
Because of the masses of people participating the wait between 1st and 2nd drive was over na hour.
One of the instructors counted laps wrong (1st one she drove) so she drove 4 instead of 6.
Nowhere to hide from the sun. There was a big tent but only for sign ins not for the clients. A little disappointing considering it wasn't cheap.
Damage waiver is just a way for them to make extra money as there's absolutely no way to crash. Feels like they just want to squeeze out as much as possible out of you. Already paid over £200, so it feels a bit wrong.
Video could be included in a price - I've participated in a supercar experience before (way cheaper that this one) and the videos were included. They charged extra for pictures.
Not sure how much they charged here, as after spending 4h at the track we weren't feeling like queuing for videos for at least another hour as queue was gigantic.
It makes me wonder if it would be any better on a track (this time we went to an airfield) however I feel reluctant to book again just because I'd feel cheated if it was as busy as this time and I couldn't fully enjoy the experience.