'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
We offer an experience like no other, a chance to drive one of our iconic movie cars. We pride ourselves on providing the nearest examples to the real deal. This experience is sure to leave you feeling like a Hollywood movie star once you have completed 3 fun-filled miles of a circuit near you. We have a selection of 10 authentic cars for you to choose from, ranging from the classic 1965 Mustang GT350 all the way up to modern classics like The Fast and Furious turbo-charged Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, showing the vast variety of experiences we offer. Why not jump out of the armchair, turn the TV off, and come and experience the real deal?Choose from: The A-Team Van, Iron Man's Car (Audi R8), Bandit Trans Am, Barricade, Bumblebee, General Lee, K.I.T.T., Mustang GT350, R34 Skyline and Toyota Supra.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
3 miles driving your chosen movie car
Certification of completion
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
This voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. We recommend booking your voucher 8-12 weeks in advance. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving licence and legally be able to drive in the UK
The minimum age for this experience is 17-year-old
The minimum height for this experience is 4'10", the maximum height is 6'4"
The maximum weight for this experience is 20 stone
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Friends and family are welcome as spectators and catering facilities are provided
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed at any venues
Due to the nature of this experience, we ask all participants to wear clothing that covers your arms and legs
Overalls will be provided
Footwear must be flat or similar to driving shoes
The car you will drive will be authentic, but did not appear in the film
Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. All of our cars are road cars and are fitted with wet weather tyres. We advise you to wear waterproof clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the events team directly will do our best to contact the participant to inform you and rearrange your experience.
Selected dates from March-November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.