'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is your chance to book an exciting Six Supercar Thrill driving experience of 6 miles each in six great supercars at a selection of 8 fantastic venues around the UK with TrackDays. A unique gift idea to surprise Dad with this Father’s Day.
All the very latest and most sought after marques are ready for you to take to the wheel of, making for a great value day out. Your day will commence with a welcome and full safety briefing from an expert instructor, who will guide you through what to expect out on the track of your chosen venue.
Then it’s into your chosen six supercars for 6 miles each of turbocharged fun, and you'll be presented with a Driving Experience certificate to remind you of your day. We’ve got something for you, whether you’ve an eye for the Italian thoroughbreds of Ferrari and Lamborghini, or the timeless appeal of an Aston Martin, or the precise engineering and power of a Porsche. Six miles each in six cars makes our Six Supercar Thrill an unforgettable driving day out.
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 1
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 2
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 3
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 4
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 5
6 miles driving chosen Supercar 6
Individual Driving Experience Certificate to finish
Extras available include:
High Speed Passenger Ride (HSPR) - be taken for a one-lap high speed passenger ride with a pro driver in a sports saloon vehicle
The 'VIP Upgrade' where drivers can choose a selection of 2 photos - or - a platinum high speed passenger ride (in a race car or supercar) - £35
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) - the excess cost is waivered if the driver causes any damage to a vehicle (up to 6 vehicles) - £35
Please allow being at the venue for around 3 hours.
On the day, participants will be asked to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form before driving. The form may state that the participant will be liable to pay a fixed amount should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. You can pre-purchase a collision damage waiver (CDW) for a fixed price of £35 which waivers the fee for up to 6 cars. Drivers can purchase this on the day but the price ranges from £20-£45 (from 1 up to 6 cars at £5 increments). The purchase of the waiver is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venue operators. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator on the day and also on the booking confirmation. Please note, our customer service team will be unable to offer advice as to whether participants should or should not take out any additional cover for damage.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers for this package are valid for 10 months. You must have booked in and taken the experience within this time. We recommend you try and book at least 3 months in advance to ensure there are spaces available. All cars and venues are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Participants must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. The general restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are; height between 5ft and 6ft 4in and max weight 18 stone. You must be of reasonable health. Participants suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be refused to drive.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Weekdays and Weekends from March to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.