'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Pick your favourite two from a range of amazing supercars to drive at an experience venue near you. The mouth-watering choice includes the top spec models like the Ferrari 430, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Nissan GTR and Jaguar F-TYPE, plus many more.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving your first chosen supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your second chosen supercar
Collection of your driving certificate
Supercars to choose from include: Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. There is a £25 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Aintree Grand Prix Circuit. A £25 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £25. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full manual driving licence
Maximum height: 6ft 6in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Stafford - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December
Aintree Grand Prix Circuit - runs on selected weekday dates from March to October
Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00
All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.