'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose three cars to drive on this exhilarating experience. Pick from a list of performance supercars with the likes of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ferrari 348 TS and the Audi R8, as well as a range of supercars made famous on the silver screen with the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 from Transformers and the Nissan GT-R Nismo from The Fast and the Furious franchise. Drive your three chosen supercars for up to nine miles, three miles in each, at a choice of driving experience venues covering both the north and south of the UK.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 1
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 2
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 3
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Supercars to choose from include; the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Caterham Seven, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 348 TS, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, a recreation of the Ford GT40, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Triple Supercar Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Triple Supercar Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.9 / 5Based on 8 reviews over the past year
10 May 2021
The driving experience and car selection is great fun for any car enthusiast. The instructors are also all very friendly and encourage the driver to push the car, which is very fun. However the venue seemed to be quite busy without much movement going on. Many cars just standing and waiting for drivers, this resulted in a waiting time of around 3 or 4 hours in total. Overall a great experience.
06 May 2021
Nice runway but cars all very unreliable had to wait 30 mins for battery to be jumped on a Lamborghini as someone had turned the ignition off. Car maintenance of all cars very poor and highly doubt they would pass an mot
06 May 2021
Good fun and a great day out, definitely would recommend
26 October 2020
bear took me in Ferrari California top instructor let's you drive it how it should be
26 October 2020
One of the instructors kept slowing the drive down excessively
Other vouchers you may like...